Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The last you will hear from me . . . for now

Attention! I am writing this final time to let you know the mission to retrieve the fabled Orange Egg of Supra Ovo Regno has been completed. 

My medical team has administered a strong soporific and now Mr. Lam, having provided entrance to the treasure cave, will sleep.

His sleep will be long and deep. When he awakes this past week will seem to him to have been nothing more than a strange dream.

I am going to leave the posts I have written during his enforced absence - including this one - in place.

They will confuse him (or should I say "you" at this point Mr. Lam?) and serve as a warning that no matter how well you believe yourself to be protected, no matter how closely you guard your secrets and treasures, no matter how confident you are in your so-called "superiority" - that you are nothing to me!

You have been conquered and now you have been warned.

Rex Ovum Mundi

No comments:

Post a Comment