Saturday, May 29, 2021

Back!!!!!!

 Once again, I have returned to the spacial and temporal reality shared by all things in the universe. I don't know if it is a boon or a bane to slip out of the reality but when life gives you lemons!

I wish I could convey what it is like beyond the realm of the knowable - or even the imaginable - but it's impossible. There is no vocabulary to describe what is indescribable, no analogs for something what is singular, no words for what can never be spoken. No, it is all impossible. I can't even access they memories of the experience in my own mind because my mind in this reality is not capable of holding even one detail in place. 

That is the challenge of fooling around with massive contraptions and gizmos. You find all of the things you need: paper, plates, armor, cavalry, cavities, vittles, titles, tiles, silos, grain, rain, pumps, muscles, orange squeezer, tweezers, tuning forks, tuna fish, yellow flags, a beef flap, an argument, an apartment, an intent, a tent, an oasis, a camel, a palm tree, a palm reader, an e-reader, an escalator, an escargot, some cargo, a car, a road, a roadie, some amps, an ampersand, some sand, a mechanical hand, an arm, a man, a band, an elastic, some rubber, some galoshes, an umbrella, a big fella, Old Yeller, a shed, hair, a vacuum, a bag, a hag, a hat, a broom, a sonic boom, Chuck Yeager's ghost, a piece of toast, a reason to boast, a snake, a plane, a rip saw, a seesaw, a swing, a bat, a belfry, a lantern, a bird house, a grouse, a grump, a dump, some trash, some flash, flash cube, the cubed root of 76, wooden teeth, some metal, wire, fire, forge, hammer, tongs, and string.

All of these things take up a lot of space, so putting them all in one place - let alone in the right quantities and configuration - is impossible. Fortunately, I am Andy Lam and for me these things are so easy they are laughable. Ha! HA! Hahahahhhahahahahahhaa! I am laughing! Ha! 

It is impossible for you but it is child's play for me. I simply used magic to twirl everything together. The paper was very easy since it can be folded into many different shapes. The mechanical hand was useful for squeezing things together, which there was a lot of in this process. To unlock one of the tuffest challenges, I had to have a seance with Chuck Yaeger and Old Yeller's ghost. That might have been the hardest part of the entire process because I needed to create a tool that would allow me, the dog, and the aerospace daredevil to work together. Thankfully, I just wished it would work and suddenly it did. This is very common.

In any case, these things were all connected and polished and ready. I pressed a button. There was a noise. From the car's cupholder, I took a steaming mug of someting new. I sipped it. My mind was bent. I went into a space that wasn't in a space, a time that didn't have a time, there was no light or dark, there was no up or down or right or left of forward or backward or diagonal, nor hard nor soft nor brittle. Nor anything. It can't be described or explained.

Then I woke up on the side of a mountain and walked back to a settlement. When they saw it was me, Andy Lam, they all cheered and clapped their hands. Yay!

Now I am back. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment